Derrick Tan & Tabitha Brown
About our role:
- Organise and run all internal mooting competitions: including setting moot problems, timetabling each competition and securing prize sponsors.
- Run introductory mooting workshops at the beginning of the year to develop the key skills required for success in mooting.
- Select and coach teams to enter external mooting competitions as well as organise the hosting of external competition rounds at the University.
- We are a point of contact for all mooting-related enquiries.
- Responsible for recruiting and training student moot judges for the preliminary rounds of all internal mooting competitions.