What we offer:
- Information and advice on pursuing a career in law from our Director of Law for Non-Law, Maryah
- Guidance from graduate recruiters/trainee lawyers
- Exclusive talks and events with law firms and chambers
- Networking opportunities with a wide range of firms
- Regular newsletter with our latest news and important information
- Social events (Bar Crawls and Law Ball) and activities (such as law sports teams)
- Opportunities to get involved in competitions and other experiences to enrich your legal knowledge and experience, for example client interviewing and debating, which don’t always need you to be studying a law degree
Where to find support?
If you would like to discuss anything related to law for non-law feel free to contact:
Director of Law for Non-Law
Direct email: email@example.com
Also make sure you join our group on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/groups/367971676591942/), follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (with the username: uniofleiclawsoc), or you can check this website as well as joining the society to be a part of our mailing list to be sent the Chairperson’s newsletter for regular updates on what our society is up to and what we can offer you! We keep Twitter, Facebook, the website and the newsletter consistent so you can keep up-to-date in whatever way suits you!